1) I’ve been experiencing chronic pain for the last 6 months that is exacerbated by:
- Laying down
2) I’m no closer to discovering a solution to this pain now than I was 6 months ago.
3) I haven’t been practicing yoga (see 1 above).
4) I have a bicycle that I pay for monthly that I cannot use (see 1 above).
5) I have to pay for a travel card (£27.50 per week).
6) I have to use public transport.
7) I’m ridiculously busy at work because, for the volume of work that’s now going through the editorial process, there should be at least 2 editors. But there is still only 1 (me).
8) Because I’m stretched so thin at work, quality isn’t always as stellar as I want it to be. There are people who comment on how shit I am at my job. Behind my back.
9) My VPN doesn’t work at home anymore. I’ve spent at least 3 hours in the last week on the phone with IT support and they have no solution. The problem has not been escalated.
10) I need to work from home a lot because of doctor’s appointments associated with 1 above.
11) I’m getting further and further behind on my work because of 1, 9 and 10 above.